CLMOOC, week 2 - remediation

I've been thinking about what the post for the second week of CLMOOC, whose theme this week is re-mediation. I was thinking of several ideas, all of which require media skills beyond what I have (and what I have time to learn at the moment), so it looked like a busted week for me (even though I am quite comfortable being a peripheral member in this community).  Then, cats provided inspiration.

Here is the original medium:


For those that don't know, this is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the protagonist of 3 Assassin's Creed games. One of the maxim's of the creed is "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted'.  Hence remediation, step 1:



Now, last year we got a little crazy cat who seemed to embody the crazyness of young Ezio in Assassin's Creed 2. I named him Ezio because he liked high places, and ran throughout the house in as crazy manner as I made Ezio run through Florence.  Here is remediation 2:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!