Sessions of Interest, but that I couldn't go to

Part ][ of my reportage back from Campus Technology 2011 - the sessions that I couldn't go to but seemed very interesting.  To say that there was a lot of stuff of interest at Campus Tech would be an understatement. The following are sessions that I would have liked to have gone to but didn't have the opportunity to attend because they conflicted with other sessions I wanted to go to.



Quite a few things on mLearning, on Assessments, ePortfolios and Rubrics, and of course my favorite topic: communities of practice.  I was  actually quite bummed that I couldn't make the communities of practice session, but I was at a limited audience Google presentation.  I do hope that they stream videos from each session since most (if not all) sessions were recorded.

What do you think?  Are mLearning and ePortofolios such big topics these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Facepalm (evaluation edition)

Discussion forums in MOOCs are counter-productive...well, sort of...

Latour: Third Source of Uncertainty - Objects have agency too!